Ave,

I run MySQL 4.x on my Power Mac G5 with Mac OS X 10.3.8 with PHP5. I have
been running Apache Web Server and my websites on this machine for almost 6
months now. And twice I have faced table corruption which I had to fix using
REPAIR TABLE. Twice in 6 months isn't bad at all, yet, I wonder why.

Rahul S. Johari
Coordinator, Internet & Administration
Informed Marketing Services Inc.
251 River Street