On Monday, Mar 7, 2005, at 16:04 US/Central, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It would be happy to try to help if I worked in or on either of those
platforms (Apache + Java).  I am Win32(IIS), ASP (VBScript/JavaScript)
using MyODBC as my connection library.

Is using MyODBC the accepted way to connect to a MySQL database from within an ASP/VBScript page? Or is there some other way? For example, PHP has a connector that can directly connect to a MySQL database.

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent