Greetings,

        I wanted to see if anyone else has found this problematic, or if
I just missed something. I upgraded from 5.0.2 to 5.0.3-beta on my Red
Hat AS3 platform. It appears everything was fine till I went to execute
my stored procedures, which were owned by root at the console, since
that is the only local db access, all remote access is controlled via
strong users/passwords. Running as the local db root account I get
results I expect. I am getting no results back from any other id
attempting the SP execution from something like MySQL Query Browser.

        I did notice two new items, a procs_priv table and that you can
set DEFINER/INVOKER setting on the SP. However, none of these have fixed
my problem. Also, I had to add the line manually to the procs_priv table
to allow my user to execute the SP.

        Am I missing something somewhere? Has the process to create and
subsequently invoke the SP changed in 5.0.3?

David Norman
Wells Fargo Services

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.