Hi James, everybody!

Am Mi, den 20.04.2005 schrieb James Black um 17:15:

> Is there somewhere where I can d/l the latest beta as a tarball?

Yes, there is - the usual download pages.

The problem is that the HTML page does not yet show both the PKG and the
TAR file as clickable links (as it should), even though both forms are
provided.

Easy way out: Select the combination of the Solaris version and MySQL
product you want, and in the link replace "pkg" by "tar".
(We provide both in gzipped form, so "...sparc{-64bit}.pkg.gz" must
become "...sparc{-64bit}.tar.gz" to get the tarball.)

The problem is known internally, but not yet resolved - sorry.

Regards and HTH,
Joerg Bruehe

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com