From: Jay Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 3:12 PM
To: Huang, Ou; mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: RE: Write to a mysql table from Excel

[snip]
Thank you for your reply. Can you provide more details on how to write
to a MySQL table from Excel? I am a newbie to MySQL. Thanks.
[/snip]

You must be new to mailing lists too...

You can save the excel as a CSV file and import that into MySQL, you can
write a program that will do it for you using any one of several
programming or scripting languages, you can use an ODBC connection.