Hi,

I've got Win2k on one FAT32 partition, and I use MySQL 4.0.23 there. I've got gentoo linux on second partition, and I want to use the same databases on linux's MySQL. I've configured linux's mysql to use databases from FAT32 partition, but InnoDB tables don't work. phpmyadmin show them as "in usage". I suppose, that could be caused by fact, that when I'm shutting down windows, mysql is just killed, without proper saving innodb logfiles. Or maybe there are other reason? How to configure that?

--
Marcin Lewandowski
[  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  gg:188068 jid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ]