Hi folks!

Since we(not we, just my account) at Ifour had some problem with email,
i did'not get all resps to my bug report.

But, by reading some messages, i can see it'was not a good thing to have
posted the message on the list. Please, forgive for whatever i have
done. I have just done so, cause that's what is stated in the Manual,
and since i am a MySQL beginner... i do read the manuals.

Again, i am sorry for any problem i may have caused.
BTW, what was my mistaken?

Markus Gieppner gravada: