I have four different activities. Each has its own set of data that I want to save. So, I made four different tables to hold the saved data. Each record also has 'keywords' field (essentially this is the only field that all tables have in common.)

Later on, I want to search all the keywords in these tables...and then retrieve the saved information from the four different tables.

Question:
Should I just search each of the tables individually?

Or should I create another table that will hold the keywords, the tablename, and the ID of the saved record in that particular table...and then perform my search on this NEW table?

Thanks.
--
-James