Actually, I did a full backup, uninstalled everything, installed a clean 4.1.11 and restored the backup....
The data seems to be fine. The funny thing is that if i change one of the inners for a left everything works fine! I think it's a bug, and an ugly one...

Andrés Villanueva

Gleb Paharenko wrote:

Is it possible your data was changed during upgrade? How

have you performed it?

Andr$s Villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi! thanks for your response.

This are the values of the variables you asked for:

collation_connection: utf8_general_ci

collation_database: utf8_general_ci

collation_server: utf8_general_ci

character_set_client: utf8

character_set_connection: utf8

character_set_database: utf8

character_set_results: NULL

character_set_server: utf8

character_set_system: utf8

These were taken from a query inside the app. From the query browser the

only difference is:

character_set_results: utf8

Anyway, the same query has the same results in the app and the query

browser. The app is using the .net connector

Thanks

Andr$s Villanueva

Gleb Paharenko wrote:

Hello.

Please, send the output of the following statements:

show variables like '%colla%';

show variables like '%char%';

Andr$s Villanueva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone??