Hi All,

Is there a way by which I can tell the Mysql to ignore the rows that are locked by someone else and take the next available record. The problem is, I have a Query like this:

Select * from Table1 where Fld1=2 FOR UPDATE Limit 1

I will have multiple clients running this same query with the same where clause. For the second instance of the query mysql seems to wait till the transaction of the first instance gets completed. This makes this query slow as the time taken for the transaction to complete is somewhere between 1 and 1.5 seconds.

Regards,
Ramesh G