Well, if you have to ask, then you are not ready.

You need to discuss this with your ISP.
Thay may have an implementation doc that shows you what you need to do.

In the mean time, get a box, Linux, MySQL, Apache, and PHP.

Read the manuals on all these, and pay special attention to the apache
installation instructions.

You may want to buy one of the Web-in-a-box packages that walk you
through it.

At any rate you have some reading to do.

--
Gerald L. Clark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]