HELP!!!

I sent a message to this forum a couple of days ago about a problem that I
am having with MySQL 3.23.37 (and now 36) running under RedHat 7.1.

I am trying to use the mysqlimport utility and continue to get the following
error:

mysqlimport: Error: Can't get stat of '/home/yada/yada/file_name.csv'
(Errcode: 13), when using table: file_name

This utility was working when I was running 3.23.36 and RedHat 7.0 but
RedHat kept crashing and so I had to upgrade to 7.1.  When I installed MySQL
I got the 3.23.37 version of MySQL.  I have since re-installed RedHat 7.1
and the MySQL 3.23.36 version and am getting the same error.  I looked up
the error in the documentation and tried the UMASK change, rebooted, created
new directory and moved file into it...still same problem.

ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Jim