Dear Friends ,

 The basic problem I face in the new project is to convert the previous Stored
Procedures in MS SQL Database into My SQL . How to Replicate the same in My SQL .
 The Front End is VB 6.0 . The Back End previously was MS SQL . Now Client want it to
be in My SQL . Please send the details if I can use Perl API s for making the stored
procedure like programs . If it is possible how to call the Perl API Programs From
Visual Basic .

                              Shankar