I took a couple of days vacation last week and naturally the /data partition of
my database server filled up because of something I was running and had
forgotten about.  So my backup guy, thinking to help out, gzipped all my .bin
logs.  Now I am noticing replication seems to have stopped on my other server.
Not sure if the two events are related or not.  It could be that things got all
hosed up not because of the gzipping but because the partition filled up in the
first place?  Anyway, what do I do now?  Do I need to do a new dump and start
replication all over again?

--ja