A long time ago when I was doing support for Lotus Notes, I was told that
the customer who 'complains' about legitimate bugs may be the most valuable
type of customer of all.  This is because they care enough to vent.  Who
knows how many unhappy customers one has if none ever complain?  What if
all those who submitted bugs against subquery performance didn't care
enough about the product to submit them?  You may have a dwindling customer
base and you might never know why.  And today's 'free' MySQL user could
very well end up being tomorrow's paid support customer if they feel the
product is good and their voice will be heard.

Positive, professional venting always seems to help though :)

-Just my $.02