Hi,

We've just upgraded (via FreeBSD Ports) our one database from 4.1.11 to 4.1.12, and we are being hit by http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=10674 - only on certain queries, using rather large temp tables.

Now, from what I understand, there is a 4.1.12-1 available? Where is the source? It seems there is only a source RPM available on dev.mysql.com, the source tar ball will be good though.

--
Chris.

I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by..." - Douglas Adams, 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'