At 10:00 AM 6/13/05, Brian Dunning wrote:

I have to load my remote MySQL db's with about a gig of data -
phpMyAdmin only allows me to upload a 15MB CSV file, so I have to
painstakingly separate my data into 15MB chunks and upload them one
at a time. It's a huge pain and takes about two entire days. Is there
a better solution??????

Can phpMyAdmin load a file that is *already* on the server? FTP the 1G CSV file directly to the hosting server, then use phpMyAdmin to load it into database. Otherwise use command line to load the file into database.