Ashok

is it possible to embed that dll
file with my project itself, rather than adding the
path to env path var. when i'll try to run that means
it never ask for the path. Is it possible?

There are 3P tools which do that (Google for "embed dll"), but wouldn't it be simpler to put the dll in the same dir as the .exe, or in %windir%\system32?

PB

-----

Ashok Kumar wrote:

Dear friends,
I'm using win2000 with VC++. In this now i wrote one
console application for invoking MySQL Database. After
creating the .exe file, if i try to run that means its
giving the error that can't find the specified file
libmysql.dll. So i added the path of limysql.dll in
env path variables and now it's working well.

But my questions is, is it possible to embed that dll
file with my project itself, rather than adding the
path to env path var. when i'll try to run that means
it never ask for the path. Is it possible?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashok Kumar.P.S