If it works fine currently, the rule usually is: don't mess with it. :) I
would stick with MyISAM if I were you, it should be plenty good enough for
such a small table and usage as you described.

If you are experiencing performance issues, I would recommend looking at
indexes if you haven't already done so.

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Unix Systems Administrator