Hello Paul,
 It is a Linux system but I have never had this problem before where
 do I look for this busted C library

Paul> At 4:27 PM -0700 5/2/01, Richard Kurth wrote:
>>I set up a couple of databases last night in mysql and every thing is
>>working just fine. Today when I try to access the data it is not there
>>Using phpMyAdmin when I look at the databases that are completely empty
>>of tables and data that also includes the mysql database. If I start
>>up telnet and go into mysql it shows
>>that all of the tables and data are their including the mysql data.
>>This seems realy strange to me. Could you tell me what I need to do
>>to correct this problem or at lest looking in the right direction.

Paul> If you're running Linux, you might have the busted C library
Paul> that makes SHOW DATABASES and SHOW TABLES return no results.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]