De : Mathias [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:03 PM
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: [SPAM] - Unable to install mysql - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

Hi,
Sorry but you are not the administrator else you have the root password.
So why search midday at 14 ?

Just connect with root pass and see if mysql is here.

Else mysql is like the other databases in /var/lib/mysql/mysql

I really can't see how an administrator haven't the administrator password

Mathias

http://www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/mysql-tutorial/add-new-mysql-user.php

> stop

> > this

DataKonsult
> > AB
GPL

> > tables:
> > > 1

> UTC

> > /usr/bin/gcc
> > > > > > >

> ocal --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib
> > > > > > >
> >  CFLAGS='-O2 -march=i586 -mcpu=i686 -fmessage-length=0 -DPIC -fPIC'
> > '--with-libwrap'
> > > > > > >
> 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=i586 -mcpu=i686 -fmessage-length=0 -DPIC -fPIC'

> > http://lists.mysql.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > Hope that helps
> > > :o)
> > > Mathias