thanks for the reply.

but this solution its imposible because my applications are done allready, or perhaps the applications are not mine.

i need a transparent balancer, and i dont anderstand how is possible thet it does not exists.

grettings
d2clon

Gary Richardson wrote:
You're probably best to implement it as a layer in your application.
You could put a layer around DBI (or whatever programming API you're
using) to retry the query on another node if it fails.