On 7/28/05, Dobromir Velev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Isn't there some information in the MySQL error log about what might have
> caused the corruption. Normally this would happen when disk or memory problem
> occurs.

thanks for the reply -

from the .err file:

050722  5:20:24  read_next: Got error 127 when reading table
./atmail/EmailDatabase_c
050722  5:23:28  read_next: Got error 127 when reading table
./atmail/EmailDatabase_c
050722  5:23:29  read_next: Got error 127 when reading table
./atmail/EmailDatabase_c

however, that was days ago, and since i ran the repairs, as well as
the dump -> reinsert