chintanp wrote:
> I want to implement disk quota's for various MySQL databases.
> I checked out various books,but did not find the answere.
> Can you please help me in achieving my goal ?
> I am using Red Hat Linux 7.

    Hello,

    I had to do this for an employer a few years ago.

    I wrote a perl script that found the size of database
    directories in the MySQL data directory.

    I tied the directories back to users by using a simple
    text file.

        user_1:db_1,db_2
        user_2:db_3

    Then I grabbed a module from CPAN that does reporting
    of user quotas.

    IIRC, the only trouble that I ran into was trying to
    use the system's (an older BSD/OS) quota command to
    fetch user quota data...

    Good Luck!

    Zak Greant
    Freelance Designer / Programmer / Writer

    PHP QA Team Member
    http://qa.php.net/

    Am I working on a project for or with you?
    Check http://calendar.yahoo.ca/jagreant