Fajar Priyanto wrote:

This is what I think hit me too, Daniel.
Unfortunately, it's not on my own server (a hosting provider), so my access to the shell is very limited.

My website is still running, but, I can't export the database using phpMyadmin anymore, because the troubled table is on the first list of tables.

Do you have any idea on how to save my other tables?
Thanks.
Fajar
A hosting provider running 5.0.x? That's whacky.
When you say "my access to the shell is very limited", what does that mean exactly? Can you ssh in and run the 'mysql' command-line client? If you can, then do it, and you should be able to 'select * from table_name' for all the tables in your database(s). Note that 'show databases' and 'show tables' will not work, so you have to know these already :)

You can use the 'tee' option to output stuff to a file.

I've entered a bug report at:
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=12475

Good luck :)

--