John ccccc wrote:

We have a web based application running on IIS 5.0 using MS SQL Server 2000 as the DBMS; we use ODBC to connect to the DB. We migrated our DB to MySQL and used the MySQL ODBC driver. It appears that some of the SQL statements that are accepted by SQL Server 2000 are not accepted by MySQL. Is there a mapping from MSSQL to MySQL statements?

Not that I know of, but that would be a good idea.
If you can't find the function that you're after in the docs, you can always post to the list for help ... and maybe compile that list of mappings while you're at it :)

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer