Sujay Koduri said the following on 08/18/2005 09:33 AM:
hi,

you should use strlen() instead of sizeof() to pass the length of input bind
parameter, otherwise it will read past the actual parameter and tries to
compare with the whole thing which is not intended.

str_length[0]= sizeof(facility);
str_length[1]=sizeof(lot);

is_null[0] is not initialized to either '0' or '1', which actually should
be.
STRING_SIZE should be max length which product can hold. should be 35.

i guess these changes would help you.

sujay

I have made the changes you suggested but I still get no rows returned. Thank you for your help. I will keep searching.

Regards,
DC

--
Darrell Cormier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>