Ed Kasky wrote:

Running MySql 4.1.14 on RedHat 7.2

I just upgraded from 4.1.13 to 4.1.14 and was am experiencing problems using the mysql client.

# /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql -h localhost -u root

Your MySQL connection id is 34 to server version: 4.1.14-log

mysql>  \h
Segmentation fault

I had similar problems before. It was caused by older version of client. Once client is updated this problem goes away. This problem has also occured to me when I use InnoDB instead of the defaul
table type.

For later case, I make a copy of the innoDB into the regular type, then the problem seem to goes away.
Hope my experience will help you.

Kemin

My searches have not resulted in any solutions at this point - just thought I'd throw it out to the list and see if anyone has had a similar experience.

Ed Kasky
~~~~~~~~~
Randomly Generated Quote (324 of 486):
I would have made this shorter, but I ran out of time. . .