<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/30/2005 10:09:27 AM:

> Hi,
>

>        Please advise us whether mysql/myodbc
>

> - handles different queries/write from different threads within the same
> connection or not?
>
> - handles different queries (or batch fetches) from multi-connections or
> not?
>

> Thanks,
> Narasimha

Please consider this a friendly warning.....

This is not a "help desk". This is a community-supported mailing list. We
all have our regular jobs to do. Sometimes it takes DAYS for a good
response. You happen to be lucky enough that I was ALREADY working on a
response to the FIRST time you posted this and that I did not see this
repeat before I sent my response.

NEXT TIME... I will sit on my response for an entire week before if I see
one more "ASAP" or repeated message show up from you. I am sure there are
others as frustrated with your lack of consideration as I am. There is
nothing time-critical about this list or how we respond to it. If you need
time-critical consultation, buy some. Otherwise, please be thankful that
so many experts contribute to this list freely and as their time alows.
There may be as many as 5 people actually paid to respond to this list,
tops. Everyone else does it just to be helpful.

Respectfully,

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine