--- "J.R. Bullington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Automatically populate??
>
> Not that _I_ know of, but of course there are those
> on this list that know
> much more than I.
>
> I do know that you can export the values into tab
> delimited format and then
> import it into Excel.
>
> I think that you may want to do this via ASP or PHP.
> It would make life a
> lot easier.
>
> J.R.

PHP would definitely be the way to go on this. I'm
working on a web application running on our AS/400
here running Apache, PHP, and MySQL to automate our
schedule forms that we fill out daily around here.
Everything I've got so far is running through
PHP/MySQL so if I can find a way to do this in PHP I'm
definitely going to try. I'll google around for awhile
and see what I come up with. MS Knowledge Base has
proven to be less than useful so far in my endeavor.

Also, thanks to James for his suggestion on using the
ODBC query directly from Excel. This will get us
started for the time being, and give me some leeway so
I can work on doing this in PHP.

Thanks to you both!
-Nick