Mysql 4.0.18-standard

revoke all on *.* from 'deleteatanytime'@'localhost';

mysql> revoke all on *.* from 'deleteatanytime'@'localhost';
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES)
mysql> revoke all on *.* from [EMAIL PROTECTED];
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES)

I am ssh'd int the box, so I am localhost, I am root, and it just does not
want to let me remove access privs, in this case, all I have is select
privs.  For the longest time I just delete the user and recreate the
permissions, but I would like to figure out how to make this work.