I need help re-writing a query.

When accessing DB2 I can execute the below:
delete from DM_KOHLS.clr_plan_price_change_metrics A

            where A.start_dt>= Date( '05/15/2005' ) and

                  exists ( select * from SESSION.delete_table_tmp B

                           where A.clr_plan_sk = B.clr_plan_sk)

I modified it to be what I thought was a valid MySQL statement but when I
execute it against MySQL I get a syntax error:

ERROR: Execute error: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual
that corresponds
       to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'exists (
select * from
       delete_table_tmp where clr_plan_price_ch

The statement I executed is:
delete from clr_plan_price_change_metrics
            where start_dt>= '2005-05-15' and
                  exists ( select * from delete_table_tmp
                           where clr_plan_price_change_metrics.clr_plan_sk =
delete_table_tmp.clr_plan_sk)

I can successfully execute each piece of the query, but when I combine it with
the 'exists' subquery it fails.

The examples in the doc show just selects... Exists() so I tried changing it to
a select from table and still fails.  What is the correct syntax?
-Barb.