Then eliminate the subquery and SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS will be an option for
you again. If you would like some help refactoring your query, I
volunteer. If I can't help, I know there are several others on the list
just as capable as I (or more so).

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine