Hello.

Here is described the possible way of how to force the rollback

(you can kill the mysqld process and set innodb_force_recovery to 3 to

bring the database up without the rollback, then DROP the table that is

causing the runaway rollback):

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/forcing-recovery.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com