Douglass, thanks for the tips!

As far as Mambo or Xoops - I wanted to create something a little different -
but I WAS thinking of using Smarty before-hand... I just wasn't sure how I
could really use it? I'm familiar with Smarty as far as I've played around
with it a little... but I guess I wasn't sure how I could use it in this
situation... are you saying that I should have Smarty hold the design - and
use MySQL to populate the "Virtual Sites" with the Content stored in the DB?

It sounds like a great Idea and would probably be much more Resource
friendly! This is why I asked for more info and gave more info - hoping NOT
to get someone to code anything - but to give me Ideas on what would work
the best. :)

Thanks alot for the info Douglass! I'm going to search the web for more
Tutorials on Smarty - hopefully I find something related to this! It'd
probably make my life much easier if what I think you're saying is what
you're actually saying lol