-----Original Message-----
From: Lorenzo De Vito

I've 10 server in differents locations, I want to make a broadcast, I would
like to have always datas synchronized between this network, each database
have the same tables and same structure. Each insert or update in database
will be executed for each server within this broadcast, what's the best
choice ?