Hi,

Please reply to the list and not to me personally only.

> I want to explain my condition. I have a web site that habe 110onlne users
> at same time. But cpu usage is 2.00/2.00 (p4 3.0ghzHT)
> I think my database design is horrible because of this high cpu load.

Did you do an analysis to come to this conclusion? Is it really MySQL
that's hogging your CPU?

Did you analyse what queries were bringing the server down?

> SO I want to learn something about good database design. Can you suggest
any
> thing to me?

Read a book, any book, that describes the normal forms.

After that, analyse your queries and their plans and see if any indices are
needed.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server