Had problem with our database this weekend, apparently an app did an
insert query that was huge size wise and this totally boogered up
replication downstream.  Also I cant read past that point in the binlog
using mysqlbinlog on the master server.  It complains that:

ERROR: Error in Log_event::read_log_event(): 'Event too big', data_len:
1953458240, event_type: 119
ERROR: Could not read entry at offset 66113944 : Error in log format or
read error

And then there are the weird table files that showed up in the data
directory for the database (all MyISAM):

-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql         14K Sep 12 11:50
#sql-7c1c_217c.frm
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql        1.8G Sep 12 11:54
#sql-7c1c_217c.MYD
-rw-rw----    1 mysql    mysql         92M Sep 12 12:09
#sql-7c1c_217c.MYI

Anyone ever see something like this before?  Are they files for a temp
table maybe?

Jeff