> We have a database on MySql 4 and it contains many tables. In each field in
> the table in the past were there was no data to display we simply left the
> field blank, we now want to replace a null entry with  No Data

I advise you to reconsider.  You are reducing the flexibility and
usefullness of your data by doing this.  Functions designed to take
advantage of NULL values will be lost to your applications.  Your
database will consume more disk space, and probably take longer to
search.

Leave the database fields as NULL, and design the output of your
applications to display "No Data" where appropriate.

--
Scott Noyes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]