thx worked great..

Nurullah Akkaya What lies behind us and what
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         lies before us are tiny matters
Registered Linux User #301438     compared to what lies within us.

WARNING all messages          "If at first an idea is not
containing attachments             absurd, there is no hope for it"
or html will be silently               Albert Einstein
deleted. Send only
plain text.

Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.....