Andre Matos wrote:

I am using InnoDB and replication, is there any issues?

Thanks.

Andre
It depends what you're doing. If you use the binary log, there are no issues - in replication uses the binary log to achieve it's goals. Since the plain-text log is depreciated, you probably should learn to use the binary log. As I noted before, the plain-text log has some issues. I'm not sure what all of them are, but I've encountered issues when using plain-text logs and temporary tables ( eg 2 users create temporary tables - in the plain text log, it looks like the 1 user ).

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer