Bruno Cochofel wrote:
Thank you all for the posts. Can anyone explain to me how can I connect
DBDesigner4 to MySQL 4.x? I've never used MySQL 3.x and I believe
there's some kind off trick to connect DBDesigner4 to MySQL 4.x because
the program doesn't support the MySQL 4.x

Or the ODBC connection solution to MySQL 4.x...

Thanks,
Bruno

I've got it hooked up to 4.0.? and 4.1.?. I don't remember having any problems with it, but it has been a while since I set it up. One database is local to the machine that DBD runs on and the other is on another box. I've got both of the DB servers set up in my DNS server and that's how I've got them listed in the connection settings ( ie server = mysql or mysql2 ). Dunno if that's made a difference or not.

I've got DBD 4.0.5.4