Hi

I am working with MySql 4.1.14 under Windows XP.

I am trying to do a database import from a file.

I have the following table definiton

CREATE TABLE attribute_instance (
 name varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
 id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
 PRIMARY KEY  (id,name),
 KEY id (id,name),
 KEY KM_INDEX_ATTRIBUTE_INSTANCE (id),
CONSTRAINT `attribute_instance_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`id`) REFERENCES `read_restring` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE
) TYPE=InnoDB;

When Mysql tries to create this table It shows the following error message :

ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 15: Can't create table '.\x\attribute_instance.frm' (
errno: 150)

MySQL error code 150: Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed

It seems to be a foreing key error.

But the database was working fine. I only did an export and then I want to import of the same database.

Has anybody an idea of this error? Any advice?

Thanks in advance and regards

Boris Villazón