I have installed the binary version of mysql for
Windows NT.  version = 3.23.37.

I have some tables in the ISAM format in the database.  The tables have the data, but
whenever I do a select * from table_name, it returns an empty set for most of the
tables.  Whenever I do a count(*) query I get the total no of records.

Can you just help me in this.  I tried finding the solution in the manual but counld
not find any.

Thank you
Prachi

http://bol.rediff.com