On Thu, 10 May 2001 09:43:10 +0200
"indrek siitan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Tried doing isamchk on the .ISM files and got that following error
> > The Exception Integer division by zero
> > (0xc0000094) occured in the application at the location 0x0040224a.
>
> getting such errors usually means you've got hardware (bad memory?)
> or some serious software installation problems on your machine.

you think so? you sure would notice with other errors, like page faults. But division
by zero error means that the application tries to divide by zero, and i would assume
it's the app, not the hardware in this case (or a tricky incompatible system library).

Is this own compiled mysql or did you use the standard binaries? Have you tried to
reproduce the problem with another version of mysql or tried to reproduce on another
platform?

I think the development team would like to have the table for testing, so make 'n' zip
a copy of it before trying to repair (if table does not contain confidential
information of course).

regards,

rene