At 11:18 AM +0000 5/10/01, Prachi Nadgouda wrote:
>The tables are fine when opened on linux.  Is there something called
>as changing of ownership of tables in NT.  I have used the standard
>binary version for windows.

I'm guessing from the preceding command and your original message below
that you just copied the tables from the Linux box to the NT box?
Since these are ISAM tables, they're platform-dependent.  No wonder
you can't open them on NT.  Use mysqldump to create a dump file and
transfer that to the NT box, then use mysql to read it in and create
the tables.  You'll have much better luck.

If my guess is correct, what you're doing is something like copying the
binary for "ls" from Linux to NT and expecting it to run properly under
NT.

>3.23.37.
>
>Is it possible that some of the files can be corrupt?  When I write
>the query as
>select count(*) from table_name I get the total no of records. Or I
>can say those tables that are having only the int value work fine.
>Anyways the ismchk is a problem and it gives me the same error.  If
>I create the tables in the default format , the data can be seen.
>
>please look into this problem.
>
>Thanks

Paul DuBois, [EMAIL PROTECTED]