We do allow manual modifications to maps, through separate passwords for group moderators, members, and viewers.

In our case, I have set the group password to 'mysqlmap'. Please feel free to add your entries to the map. This password will only allow you to add entries, or to modify existing entries. Currently we do not support modifying entry locations, so if you really want to change an entry, you will have to delete the existing entry.

I've added a legend of 'red' => automatic, and 'blue' => manual. So, if you add your entry manually, please make its color blue.

Let me know if this level of password management is not sufficient.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Claire