[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
"Jim C." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/25/2005 11:10:50 AM:

Where can I get tips on how to manually set up MySQL for MythTV? MythTV's site was not very helpful in this regards.

Jim C.
[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Shawn Green/Unimin]

I think they (MythTV) probably know more about MySQL than we (the list members) do about them. What is MythTV? Is is a RTOS, a regular OS, some kind of application platform, a game system, ...?

The more you can tell us about the platform you are trying to use, the more help you can get as I am sure there are others out there that can help but don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Sorry!

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

MythTV is a kick-ass PVR application that runs under Linux. Like an open-source TiVO.

--
Erich Beyrent