In 6.13 of the mysql manual (Setting up th initial Mysql Privileges), it mentions that
"the Mysql
root user is created as a superuser who can do anything.  The Initial root password is
empty, so
anyone can connect as root without a pasword and be granted all privileges."

How is this mysql super user created?  Where can I find the username?  It is NOT the
same as the
username I add with the "useradd" command, is it?

thanks