** Low Priority **

Thanks Kevin.

I id run : 'perl Makefile.PL' followed by the other steps you mentioned
below. When I cut and pasted it on the mail  I missed out the first
line.

I cannot finish this order. I get the error message after running
'make'. In other words:
'perl Makefile.PL---->make---->Error

On 10/25/05, Ziaul Mannan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ** Low Priority **
>
> Hello,
>
> I was able to install the following perl modules fine:
> DBI
> Data::Dumper
> Data::ShowTable
> DBI.pm
>
> Then,when I am try to install perl module called 'DBD::mysql' on AIX
> 5.2(64-bit) and 5.3. In both cases I am getting following errors:
>
> dogwood:mysql:/home/mysql/DBD-mysql-3.0002 # perl make
> Can't open perl script "make": A file or directory in the path name
> does not exi
> st.
> dogwood:mysql:/home/mysql/DBD-mysql-3.0002 # make

Typically, you would do the following to install Perl modules:

perl Makefile.PL
make
make test
make install

I noticed that you typed 'perl make' instead of 'perl Makefile.PL'.

--
Kevin.

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information
contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the
intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential
manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.